SERVICES SUMMARY SHEET - 2017
1) SURVEYING – Our team includes land surveyors, professional engineers, software specialists, cartographers, hydrographers, survey technicians, drafting technicians, photogrammetrists, GIS technicians and support personnel. Services are provided to the following industries: Oil & Gas, Construction; Land Development; Mining; Government; and Utilities.
2) LINE LOCATORS – Line locating services including: 3rd party incident/accident investigations; AER/BCOGC mandated compliance auditing; environmental locating services (Phase I, II, & III); hydro-vac excavations; pre-excavation risk assessment/auditing; major project locating/mainline pipeline sweeping; one call ticket management and locate response; lease site, battery and satellite locating specialists. Services are ISO 9000 certified.
3) SCREW PILINGS – Helical screw piles and helical pier systems for and structure that requires a solid footing. Installation can be performed year-round. Installations are torque-monitored and individually assessed to meet engineering standards. New technological pilings are now available that deliver geothermal capabilities and help save energy in buildings.
4) PRECAST CONCRETE BUILDINGS – turnkey commercial facilities construction that utilizes insulated precast sandwich panels which can be manufactured to meet unique shapes, colours and textures without losing thermal properties. Ideal for industrial applications for durability, thermal efficiency, fire resistance and design flexibility.
5) FABRICATORS – Specialization in fabrication, installation, and maintenance of mechanical systems, primary process, pressure and power piping; pressure vessel repair; and, structural steel fabrication and installation in the industrial and commercial sectors.
6) NON-DESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION AND TESTING – Testing of large tanks, pressure vessels, pipe welds, gap shots, material composition, hardness testing and surface flaws. Services include: radiographic testing, magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetration inspection, hardness testing, ferrite testing, PMI & spark testing. Technicians are available across Western Canada.
7) INDUSTRIAL SANDBLASTING & COATING – Services include: oil storage tank linings & painting; pipeline rehabilitation projects; field firth weld coating; plant shutdowns; pressure vessel and treater linings; pipe & pipe bend coating; pipe spool lining & painting; valve assemblies; structural steel painting; fireproofing; and corrosion consulting. Certified with all brands of coatings for all manufacturers.
8) HYDRO-VAC – Services include: trenching for telecommunications, power lines and pipelines; utility location and related infrastructure; shoring & securing excavations; frozen ground excavation; post & pile holes; and directional drilling support. The most technologically advanced equipment and hydro-excavation techniques are used.
9) SCAFFOLDING – Custom built scaffolding and large volume of product for meeting commercial and industrial applications. Specialized courses are offered and the latest technologies utilized such as ‘Mast Climbers’ which are now used in the scaffold equipment fleet. Services are available across Western Canada.
10) OVERHEAD CRANES – Services include: On-site and in-house service & repair; crane operator and rigging training; supplier of components & parts (all makes and models); installations, load testing & commissioning; in-house engineering (structural & electrical); large rental fleet; modernization and upgrades; un-install & reinstall systems & components; recertification of material handling equipment/winches; recertification of all types of slings; below the hook devices; and Symeo-Absolute Positioning System (anti-collision).
11) OILFIELD HAULING – Services include 30 – 140 tonne cranes, Tridem Winch Tractors; tandem axle beds, tri axle – 48 wheel trailers; heavy rig moving; light oilfield hauling; modules; pipe hauling; crane services; rig mats and storage yards.
12) MULTIMEDIA – Services include: custom written and produced safety & training films; documentaries; Indigenous themed fictional and educational content for public broadcast and use in elementary, secondary and post-secondary curriculums; and, industrial commercials and promotions.
13) ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES – Services include: environmental assessments; consultation/engagement with Indigenous communities; traditional use and scientific data collection & analysis; environmental engineering; customized monitoring programs & reporting; and in-field environmental solutions.
14) REFUELING SERVICES – All facets of fuel management and deployment are offered from procurement, transportation, onsite storage, refuelling & lubricating equipment to a remote cardlock billing system and safety training.
15) OILFIELD SERVICES – Services include: dredging & dewatering; process filtration; long distance water pumping; high volume fluid management; oil hauling, water hauling, hydro-vac trucks, straight vac trucks; and auxiliary services.
16) MULCHING SERVICES – Services include: lease clearing; pipeline clearing; road & access clearing’ seismic line clearing; power line & right-of-way clearing and other services such as fence lines, driveways, building plots, recreational trails and ski hills.
17) INDUSTRIAL MAT SYSTEMS – Services include: industrial access mats; swamp mats; rig mats; and ground reinforcement for the oil & gas, pipeline, and utility sectors. Specialized matting solutions using PRS-NeoWeb technology for challenging environments. Engineering, earthworks and transportation solutions are also provided.
18) TEMPORARY POWER RENTALS – Services include providing temporary power solutions and equipment across several sectors including oil & gas, mining, commercial construction and major industrial projects and special events.
19) ENGINEERING SERVICES – Services include: project scoping; front end engineering and detailed design; drafting services; procurement & support; construction; and, management support for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining and Manufacturing industries.
20) FIRST AID & SAFETY TRAINING – Services include classroom training in First Aid, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance ,OSSA Fall Protection, OSSA Confined Space Entry/Monitor, OSSA Fire Watch, Industrial Fall Protection, Industrial Confined Space Entry/Monitor, Fire Extinguisher Training, Petroleum Safety Training, Defensive Driving Course, TDG, WHMIS, and over 130 online safety training courses such as Bear Awareness, Defensive driving, Driver Improvement, and many more. In-class training is available through regularly scheduled courses as well as custom onsite group bookings. www.firstaidsafetytraining.ca
21) CAMPS & CATERING – Highest standards of operation among camps and catering service offered to Industry. Superior meals are provided with an emphasis on fresh ingredients and cooking. Daily towel service, higher quality linens and comforters, white-glove cleanliness and unsurpassed janitorial standards plus rigorous adherence to safety and environmental standards.
22) SECURITY SERVICES – Best-in-class safety and security is provided for Oil & Gas, Mining and heavy industrial sectors across Canada. Risk management services and first aid and security are complemented by professional staff and supplementary services that meet customer needs during regular operations and also in emergency and crisis situations.